Total Biscuit of Rejuvenation
|Item was removed in Patch 7.22.|
|Total Biscuit of Rejuvenation|
|Restores 15 health and 15 mana on consumption, and regenerates 5 health every half-second for 16.5 seconds, restoring a total of 165 health.|
|Limitations||Limited to 5 at one time. Limited to one type of Healing Potion.|
|Map Availability||SR, TR, HA|
|Total Cost: 0|
|Sold For: 0|
- Requires 1 point in Secret Stash.
- This item replaces Health Potions in the store.
- You can use multiple Health Potions while you have one active which will queue them up to be used after the previous completes (maximum 5 stacks).
- The usage of this item was massively reworked in patch v3.14 and was later replaced with Total Biscuit of Everlasting Will.
- This item is named after the late John Bain aka TotalBiscuit, The Cynical Brit a famous YouTuber and game commentator, for achieving a high number of LoL referrals. His original intent, as stated in one of his videos, was for the item that was to be named after him be a top hat.
- Having the related mastery point for the item previously gave the related additional item Poro-Snax in the Howling Abyss map that could be used, as the name suggests, to feed Poros. When vision trinkets were added, this effect was removed and replaced with all players being given one free Poro-Snax in the trinket slot, regardless of masteries taken.