|Timeworn Spellthief's Edge|
|UNIQUE - Tribute: Grants a charge every 10 seconds, up to 3 charges. Damaging spells and attacks against champions and buildings consume a charge, up to one per attack or cast. Consuming a charge deals them 13 bonus magic damage and grants 10 gold. Before quest completion, killing a minion or non-epic monster pauses Tribute generation and the passive gold generation for 12 seconds per unit slain.|
|UNIQUE - Quest: Earn 750 gold using this item and upgrade to |
Timeworn Frostfang. REWARD: Tribute is upgraded to UNIQUE - Queen's Tribute:
Gives 50% bonus movement speed for 1 second (additional stacks extend duration) for each charge consumed.
|25% Base Mana Regen|
|+2 per 10 seconds|
|Limitations||Limited to 1 Jungle or Gold Income item|
|Total Cost: 400|
|Sold For: 160|
- The quest reward can only be obtained after being out-of-combat for 5 seconds.
- On-hit effects will not trigger Tribute (although the triggering attack can).
- Killing a minion and damaging an enemy at the same time will put Tribute on cooldown without activating.
- If you damage an enemy champion or structure 3 times every 30 seconds, Tribute grants 10 gold per 10.
- Plus 2 gold per 10 from the item, you can receive a total of 12 gold per 10.
- This item was an older iteration of
Spellthief's Edge. Unlike the Summoner's Rift variant, it has a unique quest reward, but was replaced with the warding component from
Sightstone to allow champions to obtain more diverse build paths.