|Timeworn Relic Shield|
|UNIQUE - Spoils of War: Grants a charge every 40 seconds, up to 2 charges. Melee basic attacks can consume one charge to execute minions below 200 - 285 (based on level) health. Killing a minion by any means with a charge heals you and the nearest allied champion for 15 [+2% missing] health and grants them kill gold. Healing is halved if the owner is ranged. These effects require an allied champion within 1050 units of the user.|
|UNIQUE - Quest: Earn 750 gold using this item and upgrade to |
Timeworn Targon's Brace. REWARD: UNIQUE - Shield Battery: a permanent shield for 255 - 340 (based on level) health. The shield regenerates slowly when out-of-combat. Executing minions with Spoils of War regenerates 64 - 85 (based on level) shield value.
|+2 per 10 seconds|
|Limitations||Limited to 1 Jungle or Gold Income item|
|Total Cost: 400|
|Sold For: 160|
- The quest reward can only be obtained after being out-of-combat for 5 seconds.
- Triggering the Spoils of War passive adds +1 to the creep score of the allied champion who receives the bonus gold.
- The execute health threshold is affected by the bonus damage from critical strikes and other basic attack modifiers (like
Gangplank's Parrrley), but not from
- The Spoils of War passive is triggered no matter what method is used to kill the minion, but the execution aspect of the ability only works with melee basic attacks.
- Spoils of War will trigger
Ardent Censer but not Summon Aery.
- Assuming Timeworn Relic Shield's user kills the most valuable minions available, Spoils of War provides:
- 8.125 gold per 10 seconds to the user, while also sharing that same gold with the lane partner.
- Between 20 and 35 minutes, this is increased to 10.3 gold per 10.
- After 35 minutes, this is futher increased to 13.25 gold per 10.
- Assuming Timeworn Relic Shield's user kills one minion every 40 seconds, it provides at least 1.875 health regen per 5 seconds to the user and to the lane partner, not taking into account the missing health ratio.
- This item was an older iteration of
Relic Shield. Unlike the Summoner's Rift variant, it has a unique quest reward, but was replaced with the warding component from
Sightstone to allow champions to obtain more diverse build paths.