|Timeworn Ancient Coin|
|"Gold dust rises from the desert and clings to the coin."|
- Historian Shurelya, 11 November, 23 CLE
|UNIQUE - Favor: Nearby enemy minions, killed by any ally other than you, will sometimes drop a coin that can be picked up to either grant 25 gold or restore (+6% missing mana) (minimum 10). Cannon minions will drop a coin as long as you don't kill them.|
|UNIQUE - Quest: Earn 750 gold using this item and upgrade to |
Timeworn Nomad's Medallion. REWARD: Favor is upgraded to UNIQUE - Emperor's Favor:
Makes champion takedowns grant both the gold and mana. You also grant 8% bonus movement speed to nearby allied champions moving toward you (1250 range).
|+2 per 10 seconds|
|Limitations||Limited to 1 Jungle or Gold Income item|
|Total Cost: 400|
|Sold For: 160|
- The quest reward can only be obtained after being out-of-combat for 5 seconds.
- If the last coin to drop was a gold coin, the next coin will be a mana coin. If the last coin was a mana coin, the next coin will be a gold coin.
- The coin drop rate can be estimated to be about 1.8 per minion wave without siege minion.
- From this, we can determinate the average passive gold value of UNIQUE - Favor: 7.5 Gold per 10 seconds.
- On minion wave with siege minion, this is increased to: 11.67 Gold per 10 seconds.
- The item's caption references Miyuki 'Shurelia' Mitsuhashi, a former Associate Game Designer at Riot Games Inc. This was added in response to negative feedback that renaming
Shurelya's Reverie was an attack on Shurelia's legacy.
- This item was an older iteration of
Nomad's Medallion. Unlike the Summoner's Rift variant, it has a unique quest reward, but was replaced with the warding component from
Sightstone to allow champions to obtain more diverse build paths.