|Country of Birth|
|Birthday||October 3, 1999 (age 21)|
|Social Media & Links|
Simon "Thebausffs" Hofverberg is a League of Legends esports player, previously substitute top laner for Berlin International Gaming.
|G2 Esports||Jan 20192019-01-09||Nov 20192019-11-19||10mo 10d|
|G2 Heretics||May 20192019-05-13||Nov 20192019-11-19||6mo 6d|
|BIG||Jan 20202020-01-30||Nov 20202020-11-16||9mo 17d|
|G2||January 9, |
Thebausffs joins as substitute.
Jankos' contract is extended through 2020.
Perkz's contracts are extended through 2021.
Sacre's departure is confirmed.
|G2||March 5, Thebausffs renames to Thebaus. |
Thebaus' contract is updated in the GCD, expiring on 19 November 2019.
|G2H||May 13, |
Gavan join as substitutes.
|G2||November 1, |
Promisq's contracts are updated in the GCD, expiring on 18 November 2019.
|G2||November 19, |
|G2H||November 19, |
|BIG||January 30, |
Aoric are added to the GCD as substitutes.
Aoric, and Arvindir (Head Coach)'s contracts are updated in the GCD, expiring on 16 November 2020.
|BIG||November 16, |
Aoric's contracts expire.
- Known for having a very unique playstyle notably on champions like
- Has maintained very high rank in the EUW ladder throughout his career in League of Legends.
- Is known for "We shilling", "its a disoster", "single dingle","gud deaf" "solo bolo" .
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
|Thebausffs Tournament Results|
The following pages redirect here:
- G2 Esports' Tweet twitter.com
- League of Legends Roster Update g2esports.com
- Mercado de fichajes cerrado: Todas las plantillas de la Superliga Orange (Spanish) lvp.es
- GCD Archive Pages: before change - EU - 2020-01-29; after change - EU - 2020-01-30
- GCD Archive Pages: before change - EU - 2019-03-04; after change - EU - 2019-03-05
- GCD Archive Pages: before change - EU - 2019-02-19; after change - EU - 2019-03-05
- GCD Archive Pages: before change - EU - 2019-10-17; after change - EU - 2019-11-01
- GCD Archive Pages: before change - EU - 2020-01-28; after change - EU - 2020-01-30