|Item was removed in Patch 6.9.|
|UNIQUE - Phantom Hit: Every second basic attack against non-structures will trigger a phantom attack, applying on-hit effects twice. On ranged champions, Phantom Hit will trigger every fourth basic attack instead.|
|Map Availability||SR, TR|
|Total Cost: None|
|Sold For: 3290|
- Devourer automatically transformed into this item upon reaching 30 stacks.
- Phantom Hit only triggered on units.
- This enchantment was removed for multiple reasons:
- It caused balance issues on otherwise balanced champions like Master Yi, Kayle, and Shyvana (due to their extremely powerful on-hit effects), forcing Riot to nerf them and rebuff most of them once Devourer was removed.
- The fact that it could trigger on-hit effects twice when stacked allowed champions like Fizz and the aforementioned Master Yi to build tanky after completing this item and an additional on-hit item, since they only needed the on-hit effects to do damage, and could afford to build tanky thereafter; building tanky was not their intended playstyle and negated an intended weakness of them being squishy, causing further balance issues.
- Devourer was encouraging junglers into a playstyle of AFK farming, which was considered toxic since it forced your team to be at the mercy of the enemy jungler (assuming they weren't also a Devourer jungler) in addition to rewarding junglers for not interacting with the rest of the players.
- Devourer was replaced by
Bloodrazor in patch v6.9, and the Phantom Hit effect was moved to a new incarnation of
Guinsoo's Rageblade. The latter doesn't need to be stacked with jungle monsters/champion kills, and can be purchased by champions which do not have Smite. However, it is significantly more expensive, and needs to be stacked in combat first.
- Sated Devour worked very similarly to
Feral Flare transforming from
Wriggle's Lantern, back in Season 2014.