With the removal of Zz'Rot and Ohmwrecker, Raptor Cloak doesn't build into anything. Sorry, Darius.
Price point and armor down
BUILD PATH : Rejuvenation Bead + [Chain Vest + 250 gold] ⇒ Cloth Armor + 450 gold
TOTAL COST :  ⇒ 900 gold
ARMOR :  ⇒ 30
COMBINE COST :  ⇒ 950 gold
TOTAL COST : 2650 gold (unchanged)
COMBINE COST :  ⇒ 1080 gold
TOTAL COST : 2700 gold (unchanged)
TOTAL cost : [1100 gold] ⇒ 1200 gold
BUILD path : Chain Vest + Rejuvenation Bead + 250 gold
Costs more, but now with more health regen. Movement speed lowered but now drops off gradually instead of instantly.
An underrated item, we’re cleaning up the passive to make the play around turrets smoother.
TOTAL COST : [1000 gold] ⇒ 1100 gold
BASE HEALTH REGEN : [100%] ⇒ 150%
MOVEMENT SPEED NEAR TURRETS : [30%] ⇒ 20%
RAPTOR BOOST : Slow now decays instead of dropping off immediately
- "Since those two item build paths are so situational, we want you to feel better about just sitting on a Raptor Cloak."
- ARMOR :
30 ⇒ 40
- [NEW] UNIQUE PASSIVE : Point Runner - You now gain the movement speed while near fallen turrets
Build up speed near your turret. Or their turret. Or a dead turret. Or when moving between turrets. The possibilities are endless (or only slightly more than what's listed in this summary).
- "Raptor's Cloak is a stepping stone toward Ohmwrecker, but on its own it provides some neat movement-oriented bonuses for players looking to do some turret diving (or to come barreling down the lane!)."
- RECIPE : Cloth Armor + Rejuvenation Bead + 520 gold
- TOTAL COST : 1000 gold
- ARMOR : 30
- HEALTH REGENERATION : +100% base health regeneration
- UNIQUE PASSIVE : Point Runner - Builds up to +30% Movement Speed over 2 seconds while near turrets