|UNIQUE - Favor: Nearby enemy minions, killed by any ally other than you, will sometimes drop a coin that can be picked up to either grant 40 gold or restore (+10% missing mana) (minimum 20). Cannon minions will drop a coin as long as you don't kill them.|
|50% Base Health Regen|
|+5 per 10 seconds|
|Limitations||Limited to 1 Starter item|
|Total Cost: 450|
|Sold For: 180|
- If the last coin to drop was a gold coin, the next coin will be a mana coin. If the last coin was a mana coin, the next coin will be a gold coin.
- The coin drop rate starts at 0% and increases by 11.11% for every minion that dies (regardless of whether it drops a coin or not). When a minion drops a coin (including siege minions) the chance drops by 33.33%. This value can go below 0%.
- Because of the way this is done, for every minion wave (with or without siege minion), the average coin drop rate is 2 coins per minion wave.
- From this, we can determinate the average passive gold value of Favor: 13.33 gold per 10 seconds.
- Philosopher's Medallion is the spiritual return of the
Doran's Lost Shield
Doran's Lost Blade
Doran's Lost Ring
Doran's Lost Idol
Heart of Targon