Patch Notes v220.127.116.11
Pantheon, The Artisan of War
- Aegis Protection (Passive) - After attacking or casting spells 4 times, Pantheon will completely block the next normal attack that deals more than 40 damage to him.
- Spear Shot - Pantheon hurls his spear at an enemy unit, dealing attack damage and a percentage of his weapon damage.
- Aegis of Zeonia - Pantheon leaps at an enemy champion, bashing them with his shield and stunning them. This also refreshes his Aegis Protection.
- Heartseeker Strike - Pantheon unleashes 5 swift strikes in front of him, dealing double damage to Champions. Pantheon also becomes more aware of his enemy's vital spots, allowing him to always critically strike enemies at low health.
- Grand Skyfall (Ultimate) - Pantheon composes himself then leaps into the air to a location, striking all enemy units in the area and slowing them for 1 second. Enemies closer to the impact point take more damage.
Gragas, The Rabble Rouser
- Happy Hour (Passive) - Gragas takes a drink from his cask every time he uses an ability, restoring Health over time.
- Barrel Roll - Gragas rolls his cask to a location, which can be activated again to explode after arriving or will explode on its own after 5 seconds, dealing damage to enemy units in the area.
- Drunken Rage - Gragas guzzles brew from his cask, restoring Mana over a short period of time. After he finishes drinking, he becomes drunkenly enraged, increasing physical damage dealt and decreasing all damage taken.
- Body Slam - Gragas charges forward and collides with the first enemy unit he comes across, dealing damage to all enemies near the collision.
- Explosive Cask (Ultimate) - Gragas throws his cask to a location which explodes on impact, dealing damage to enemy units in the area and knocking them back.
- Pharaoh Amumu - Everybody's favorite sad mummy is now sporting some stlich Egyptian threads
- Noxus Poppy - The pint-sized powerhouse has taken a turn to the darker side in her wicked new armor.
- Myrmidon Pantheon - The mighty warrior is suited up in his golden coliseum attire
- When you join an arranged team lobby, you should now be able to see the other players in the lobby
- Added an option to submit your logs to Riot Games. You can access this option through the PVP.net Options menu
- Added a "Remember Username" option to the login screen
- Added volume and mute controls for music in the PVP.net options menu
- Improved auto-balance in the matchmaking algorithm, improving the distribution of player skill in a match significantly in about 5% of the matches
- The "Most Played Champions" section of the Summoner Profile will now display the top 3 most played champions
- Fixed a bug that was causing users to be able to see other users' Losses in some cases
- Fixed several errors related to Masteries being saved and displaying the cryptic messages in the PVP.net client
- Fixed an issue that was causing Summoner Inventory to not persist through system restarts in some cases.
- Fixed a localization issue that was causing the wrong numerical separator to be displayed for languages other than U.S. English
- Pulverize stun duration lowered to 2.2 seconds from 2.5
- Headbutt animation improved
- Bandage Toss
- Mana cost reduced to 90 / 100 / 110 / 120 / 130 / from 130 at all ranks
- Now has a new animation
- Curse of the Sad Mummy cooldown reduced to 170 / 150 / 130 form 180 / 160 / 140
- Fixed a bug where using Feast when the target had too much health caused too much damage
- Valkyrie animation improved
- Parrrley now applies Grog-Soaked Wound
- Hextech Micro-Rockets range decreased to 1,000 from 1,200
- Fixed a bug with H28G Evolution Turret that allowed him to place more turrets than the maximum
- Death Lotus
- Base damage modified from 50 / 65 / 80 to 30 / 45 / 60
- AD scaling changed to 50% of damage form items instead of 55% of total attack damage
- AP scaling reduced to 30% from 40%
- Unstoppable Force animation improved
- Fixed a bug where Dark Binding wasn't triggering Rylai's Crystal Scepter
- Javelin Toss missile speed increased
- Pounce has a new animation
- Devastating Blow bonus damage reduced to 20 / 40 / 60 / 80 / 100 from 20 / 60 / 100 / 140 / 180
- Heroic Charge
- Has been made slightly more precise
- Now properly breaks channels
- Diplomatic Immunity
- Bug fixed where Poppy couldn't charge while it was active
- Bug fixed where Poppy could kill
Tryndamere through Undying Rage
- The first physical attack after finishing Slash will now properly animate
- Spray and Pray
- Missile range reduced to 1,100 from 1,300
- Bonus range reduced to 375 from 525
- Fixed a bug where Bear Stance was providing multiplicative move speed, rather than additive, causing it to give too much movement speed while slowed
- Turtle Stance mana restore reduced to 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10% from 12 / 14 / 16 / 18 / 20%
- Phoenix Stance
- Activation AP reduced to 16 / 24 / 32 / 40 / 48 from 24 / 36 / 48 / 60 / 72
- Activation damage reduced to 8 / 12 / 16 / 20 / 24 from 12 / 18 / 24 / 30 / 36
- Monkey's Agility
- Attack speed reduced to 10% from 15%
- Adjusted the attack speed gain to be additive instead of multiplicative (reduced the damage when combined with attack speed items)
- Movement speed reduced to 315 form 320
- Time Warp
- Movement speed modifier reduced to 55% from 65%
- Haste effect is now a multiplicative movement speed modifier
- Duration reduced to 2.5 / 3.25 / 4 / 4.75 / 5.5 seconds from 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7
- Range increased to 650 from 600
- Time Bomb range increased to 650 from 600
- Chronoshift range increased to 900 from 600
- Flash cooldown increased to 210 from 180
- Ignite can now be Cleansed
- Rally now gives 10-35 attack damage, instead of 30% increased base physical damage
- Exhaust is now split into two buffs: Exhaust Slow and Exhaust Blind.
Master Yi's Highlander should no longer dispel blind.
- Fixed several in-game crashes
- Bonus physical damage to turrets from AP expanded to also affect inhibitors and the nexus
- Increased the bonus damage to structures from AP to 40% from 25%
- Users can now rearrange the items in their inventory. Simply left click and hold and item, then release over the slot you'd like the item to be in
- Fixed a bug that was causing abilities that are on cooldown to visually overlap other abilities
- Fixed an issue that was causing characters to fly extremely high up in the air as a result of two champions using movement based abilities at the same time
- Fixed an issue where abilities appeared to be castable and off cooldown, but would not cast
- Fixed a bug with
Nidalee's Cougar Form that would cause other players int he game to lose their targeting reticules
- Area of Effect spells should now properly hit invisible units, and units in brush
- Fixed an issue with
Jax's Leap Strike that was causing the damage to fail in some cases when interacting with targets in brush
- Fixed a bug that was causing cooldowns on buff icons to not refresh when the buff is refreshed
- Fixed a bug that was causing Item Stack numbers to still appear when there was no stackable item in that inventory slot
- Fixed a bug with the animation system that was causing some abilities to cancel animations in unintended cases
- Fixed a bug that was causing channeling spells to not trigger the ability in some cases
- Fixed an issue with spell order queuing that was causing unintended behavior in some cases
- Fixed some tooltip issues with
- Fixed a game server crash related to in game chat
- Fixed several other game server crashes
- Fixed several issues with Death Recap in languages other than U.S. English
- Movement slow amount lowered to 10% from 15% for levels 1-5
- Cripple's armor and magic penetration lowered to 10 from 25
- Improved Rally now gives 20-70 ability power, depending on level, instead of a 20% increase to base magic damage dealt
- Fixed a bug causing a Utility Mastery to not work properly
- Decreased the effectiveness of Critical Damage runes by 10%
- Increased the effectiveness of flat Ability Power runes by 10%
March 2nd Hotfix
- Deployed a hotfix to resolve the Doulbe Cast issues that some champions are seeing
- Should no longer be able to double cast any of the previously affected spells, however it may APPEAR to double fire. A small client-side patch was issued to resolve the visual discrepancy
- Does NOT fix the
Gragas issue, which will be tackled next