Patch Notes v22.214.171.124
- Kennen M.D.
- Firefang Warwick
- Workshop Shaco
Lee Sin, the Blind Monk
- Flurry (Passive) - After Lee Sin uses an ability, his next 2 basic attacks gain 50% Attack Speed and return 10 energy each.
- Sonic Wave - Lee Sin projects a discordant wave of sound to locate his enemies, dealing physical damage to the first enemy it encounters. If Sonic Wave hits, Lee Sin can cast Resonating Strike for the next 3 seconds.
- Resonating Strike - Lee Sin dashes to the enemy hit by Sonic Wave, dealing physical damage plus 10% of their missing health.
- Safeguard - Lee Sin rushes towards a target ally, shielding them both from damage. If a shield is broken, half the energy cost is returned. After using Safeguard, Lee Sin can cast Iron Will for the next 3 seconds.
- Iron Will - Lee Sin's intense training allows him to thrive in battle. For 5 seconds, Lee Sin gains lifesteal, spell vamp, and armor.
- Tempest - Lee Sin smashes the ground sending out a shockwave that deals magic damage and reveals enemy units hit. If Tempest hits an enemy, Lee Sin can cast Cripple for the next 3 seconds.
- Cripple - Lee Sin cripples nearby enemies revealed by Tempest, reducing their Movement and Attack Speed for 4 seconds. Movement and Attack Speed recover gradually over the duration.
- Dragon's Rage (Ultimate) - Lee Sin performs a powerful roundhouse kick launching his target back, dealing physical damage to the target and any enemies they collide with. Enemies the target collides with are knocked into the air for a short duration.
- Attack speed per level increased to 3.0% from 2.6%.
- Yordle Snap Trap max trap count increased to 3 from 2.
- Fixed a bug where Infected Cleaver was slowing targets additively instead of multiplicatively.
- Fixed a bug where Arcane Shift could target invisible minions such as wards.
- Idol Of Durand radius of area of effect increased to 550 from 500.
- Movement speed increased to 320 from 315.
- Courage damage reduction increased to 20 / 24 / 28 / 32 / 36% from 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 30%.
- Leap Strike now prefers to target enemies over allies when your cursor overlaps both.
- Spirit Bond leash range has been increased by a small amount.
- Mantra charge reload time now scales with level. It has been changed to a 30 / 25 / 20 cooldown from a 25 cooldown at all levels.
- Fixed a bug where the Mantra: Heavenly Wave was not granting assists for healing allies.
- Shunpo now prefers to target enemies over allies when your cursor overlaps both.
- Fixed a bug where Distortion and its Mimic version would break the target's spell shield and still deal damage.
- Fixed a bug where Vengeful Maelstrom was reducing true damage.
- Shroud of Darkness shield is now brighter and easier to see.
- Fixed a bug where Aegis Protection triggered after every 4 attacks, but every 5 spell casts instead of 4 as it was intended.
- Updated the shield texture on Paragon of Demacia.
- Fixed several unintended interactions between Heroic Charge and spell shields. Notably, Poppy won't push herself past the target anymore.
- Ki Strike
- It can now be cancelled mid-attack (and will not say 'Cannot Move While Casting').
- Fixed a bug where it could kill a target and not trigger Vorpal Blade's heal effect.
- Updated Feint's tooltips to properly match the functionality and adjusted the playing tips referencing it.
- Fixed a bug where Shadow Dash could move a shorter distance than intended if Shen was greatly slowed.
- Fixed a bug where some of her tooltips referred to 'Spiral Blade' instead of 'Boomerang Blade'.
- Infuse now prefers to target enemies over allies when your cursor overlaps both.
- Base health reduced to 437 from 457.
- Acid Hunter base damage reduced to 10 / 40 / 70 / 100 / 130 from 15 / 45 / 75 / 105 / 135.
- Fixed a bug where Terror Capacitor's slow was stacking.
- Fixed a bug where Zaun-Touched Bolt Augmenter was reducing true damage.
- Fixed an issue on the Leprechaun Veigar skin where the enemy Event Horizon still had green pillars instead of red ones.
- Fixed a bug where normal Golems were improperly labeled "Neutral Monsters" instead of "Monsters".
- Fixed a bug where a clone with Madred's Razors / Wriggle's Lantern could deny its owner of Monster buffs if they dealt the killing blow to the monster.
- Base turret attack speed increased to +30% from 20%
- Turret base armor and magic resist increased by 10
- Turrets no longer gain up to 25% attack speed and 25 armor and magic resist for having a nearby defending champion.
- Turret to champion damage increased by 5%
- Slow Stacking penalty increased to 65% from 50%
April 5th, 2011 Hotfix
- Sonic Wave/Resonating Strike AD ratio increase to 1.0 from 0.8
- Tempest/Cripple AD ratio increased to 1.0 from 0.6
- Dragon's Rage AD ratio increased to 2.0 from 1.5
- Flurry's Energy restoration increased to 15 from 10