|Open Tour Benelux 2021 Summer Qualifiers|
|Location & Dates|
|Social Media & Links|
The Open Tour Benelux 2021 ("OTBLX") is the second year of the Benelux's Open Tour circuit. It serves as a second division to the Benelux region and is comprised of two splits during which teams face off in a group stage setting before advancing to a bracket stage. In the summer qualifiers, teams fight in four tournaments in order to gain points.
- 4 Online qualifiers
- Teams gain points from their placements in said qualifiers.
- Top 8 teams with the most points advance to the Group Stage.
- 1 Prior to Qualifier 3, Ion Squad Academy carried out 2 roster swaps, losing 20% of their previously earned points.
- 2 Prior to Qualifier 3, mCon esports Rotterdam Academy carried out 3 roster swaps, losing 40% of their previously earned points.
- 3 Prior to Qualifier 4, Ion Squad Academy left their organisation, renaming to Labradoodle 9.
Articles & Videos