- The flat movement speed bonus of Boots of Speed and everything that it builds into is unique and thus does not stack with other boots.
- When being invulnerable (such as being under the effect of
Kayle's Intervention), basic attacks and non-crowd control abilities received will not put you in-combat.
- Healing and buffing allies does not count as in-combat.
- Damage over time abilities reset the timer with each tick of damage.
- Attacking wards does not count as in-combat.
Cassiopeia is the only champion that can't buy boots.
Boots of Swiftness
Ionian Boots of Lucidity