|Gold Gain||19.8 (+0.2/90 sec)|
|455 (+15 at 3 mins and +0.2 for...)|
|12 (+0.5/90 sec)|
The Melee Minion is a kind of minion that fights in League of Legends. These minions are controlled by a simple Artificial Intelligence, and use melee attacks against their enemies. Three melee minions spawn with each minion wave. All minions follow the same Behavior Set and walk in a line until they encounter a target.
Every 90 seconds (4th wave) the minion waves will grow stronger, with every type of minion gaining different stats. Minions deal 50% increased damage to Turrets and deal about 40% reduced damage to enemy champions.
- Increase speed to match 90% of average movement speed of nearby champions, capped at 500 movement speed
- Gain resistance to slow effects
- Non-super minions have 75% damage reduction versus area of effect, damage over time, and persistent effects
- Melee Minions additionaly receive extra effects from the Hand of Baron buff:
- Gain +50% movement speed when within 800 units of enemy minions or turrets
- Increased size
- +75 attack range
- +75% damage reduction versus champions and minions
- +30% damage reduction versus turrets (similar to cannon minions)