|Item was removed in Patch 10.23.|
|UNIQUE - Madness: Damaging champions increases the damage you deal by 2% per second until exiting combat (up to 10%)|
|UNIQUE - Torment: Spells burn enemies for 3 seconds, dealing bonus magic damage equal to [+1.5% their max] second. Burn damage is increased to 2.5% against movement-impaired units.|
|+ + 750|
|Total Cost: 3100|
|Sold For: 2170|
- Although Madness stacks can only be generated by damaging enemy champions, the increased damage applies to all types of enemies (champions, monsters, minions and towers).
- The increased damage from Madness stacks multiplicatively with other damage multipliers.
- While Madness' increased damage does not apply to true damage, it applies to most item actives and passive and to all rune based damage sources like
Hextech Gunblade or Arcane Comet.
- Items with on-hit effects such as
Nashor's Tooth will not trigger Torment.
- The item was referred to as "Liandry's Lament" in several Riot posts, and is occasionally referred to as such.
- The item was originally going to be called "Zephyr's Lament", but was later changed to Liandry's Torment.
- If a player checks the "death recap" after dying, if they were dealt damage by Liandry's Torment, the damage from this item has no icon and is referred as "zephyrslamentburn"
- The item was named after LiaNdrY, the leader of unofficial Russian client development team.