- The 1st place team of the Summer Split will automatically qualify (AQ) for the Worlds Main Event as the first seed.
- The team that has accrued the most championship points throughout the 2018 Season (and wasn't automatically qualified) will also qualify for the Worlds Main Event as the second seed.
- The third seed, determined at the Regional Finals, will also qualify for the Worlds Main Event.
- 3rd to 6th ranked teams (with AQ included as the 1st team) in total championship points will qualify for the Regional Finals.
- The regional qualifier is a single elimination King of the Hill bracket with seeding based on Championship Points.
Championship Points Tiebreaker
In the event that multiple teams are tied in the standings at the conclusion of the Summer Split, then the team that gained the most points in the Summer Split will be considered the holder of the tiebreaker.