Last Chance Qualifiers
- The winner of the IAC Champions League Season 3 qualifies for the Grand Finals.
- The six remaining teams that accumulate the most points across Season 1, Season 2, and Season 3 qualify as well.
- The remaining teams that have accumulated points but have not qualified for the Grand Finals play in the Last Chance Qualifiers for the last spot in the tournament.
- Teams that have gotten relegated from the Champions League may still participate.
|Place||Season 1 Points||Season 2 Points||Season 3 Points|
|Seed||Team||Season 1||Season 2||Season 3||Total|
- 1 Sahara Warriors acquired the spot of Armoured Brothers in between Season 1 and 2.
- 2 Cycle Esports acquired the spot of CUT Esports in between Season 1 and 2.
- 3 Geekay Esports acquired the spot of KnockOut Esports in between Season 1 and 2.
- 4 Lost Esports acquired the spot of Cycle Esports in between Season 1 and 2.