|Effects||Ignites target enemy champion, dealing 70-410 true damage (depending on champion level) over 5 seconds and reduces healing effects on the target for the duration.|
VISION: Now grants vision of the target while ignited - does not reveal stealthed champions.
Ignite is a targeted summoner spell. It deals a good amount of true damage over 5 seconds, and reduces healing and regeneration effects by 60%. The amount of damage dealt changes per level.
Formula: 50 + (20 × level)
Ignite is a common spell which is powerful in duels as it gives you an extra damage spell that scales with levels. It is often used to get first blood because combined with the ignite mastery which gives more AP and AD when it's on cooldown, it is very powerful. It is also to counter champions with a good amount of self heal like Vladimir, Warwick, Fiddlesticks, aswell as Aatrox.
- This spell's damage can be increased through spells that increase damage from all sources such as Diplomatic Immunity, Torment, and Cutthroat.
- Cleanse removes the damage over time component of Ignite, but not the healing reduction.
- The healing debuff from Ignite does not stack with other abilities that apply a healing debuff, such as Katarina's Death Lotus.
- Using two Ignites on a single enemy champion will not stack. Instead they will refresh.
- Casting ignite does not interrupt channeling spells, such as Malzahar's ultimate.
- This spell can not effect enemy minions.
- The icon for Ignite shows a great resemblance to Annie's Pyromania since they are both icons of a hand holding a flame.
Damage and cooldown decreased.
Ignite's damage nerf should come as no surprise: it's been flooding summoner spell choices across multiple lanes. The cooldown buff may look confusing, but shifting power out of Ignite's burn into its uptime lets us swing harder on damage without killing the spell entirely.
COOLDOWN :  ⇒ 180 seconds
| DAMAGE :
For a while now, Heal and Teleport have been outclassing Ignite mid lane, especially in pro play. To increase diversity in Summoner spells, we're pushing a bit more power into Ignite.
DAMAGE : [70-410] ⇒ 80-505
"Partially to compensate for the Heal changes and because when you set someone on fire, that should make them real visible."
- VISION: Now grants vision of the target while ignited - does not reveal stealthed champions.
- Cooldown increased to 210 seconds from 180
- Ignite is now only castable on enemy champions
- Ignite is no longer usable on minions (still usable on jungle monsters)
- Cleanse now cleanses summoner spell debuffs such as Exhaust's movement speed and damage reduction and Ignite's damage over time
- Fixed a bug where Ignite's visual effect would sometimes persist far beyond the actual duration.
- Fixed a bug where Ignite could be cast while in stasis from Zhonya's Ring
- Now removes stealth when used
- Ignite damage per level reduced to 20 from 25
- Fixed a bug with Ignite's tooltip cooldown value that made it seem shorter than it actually is.
- Now also reduces the target's healing and regeneration by 50%
- Fixed an issue that prevented ignite from being cast while silenced
- Range increased from 550 to 600
- Deals 50 damage plus 25 damage per level over 5 seconds. This damage is not lowered by armor or magic resistance