|Country of Birth|
|Birthday||June 23, 1990 (age 32)|
|Soloqueue IDs||CLG HotshotBB (KR)|
King of Kimchi
|Social Media & Links|
George "HotshotGG" Georgallidis is a retired League of Legends esports player, currently president and co-founder for Counter Logic Gaming.
|CLG||Apr 20102010-04-16||≈May 2016≈2016-05-??||≈6yr 15d|
|CLG||≈May 2016≈2016-05-??||May 20172017-05-26||≈1yr 25d|
|CLG||May 20172017-05-26||Jun 20172017-06-07||12d|
|CLG||Jun 20172017-06-07||Present||5yr 26d|
|CLG||Apr 20102010-04-16||May 20122012-05-19||2yr 1mo|
|CLG||May 20122012-05-19||May 20122012-05-21||2d|
|CLG Prime||May 20122012-05-21||Oct 20122012-10-22||5mo 1d|
|CLG Prime||Oct 20122012-10-22||Dec 20122012-12-28||2mo 6d|
|CLG||Dec 20122012-12-28||May 20132013-05-26||4mo 29d|
|CLG||May 20132013-05-26||≈May 2016≈2016-05-??||≈3yr 6d|
|CLG||≈May 2016≈2016-05-??||May 20172017-05-26||≈1yr 25d|
|CLG||May 20172017-05-26||Jun 20172017-06-07||12d|
|CLG||Jun 20172017-06-07||Present||5yr 26d|
|CLG||April 16, Counter Logic Gaming is formed. |
|CLG||May 19, |
Voyboy joins. HotshotGG (Top to Jungle) changes position.
|CLG.P||May 21, CLG renames to CLG Prime.|
|CLG.P||October 22, |
Locodoco joins. HotshotGG (Jungle to Top) and Chauster (Support to Jungle) change positions.
|CLG||December 28, CLG Prime renames to CLG.|
|CLG||May 26, |
Nientonsoh joins. bigfatlp (Sub/Mid to Jungle), Chauster (Jungle to Support), and HotshotGG (Top to President/Co-Founder/Sub/Top) change positions.
|CLG||May (approx.), HotshotGG (President/Co-Founder/Sub/Top to President/Co-Founder) changes position.|
|CLG||May 26, HotshotGG (President/Co-Founder to President/Co-Founder/Sub/Top) changes position. |
Zag leave for academy roster.
|CLG||June 7, |
1deag joins as substitute. HotshotGG (President/Co-Founder/Sub/Top to President/Co-Founder) changes position.
George "HotshotGG" Georgallidis hails from London, Ontario in Canada and has been playing video games from a young age, including Diablo I and Warcraft 2. After picking up DotA, he realized that he truly enjoyed the MOBA genre. When League of Legends was released, HotshotGG started playing it because he wanted to try out more MoBAs.  His entry into LoL coincided with him taking a break from college and he eventually decided to drop out of college to pursue a career as a League of Legends pro gamer.  He later created the Counter Logic Gaming organization, which initially sponsored a North American and European squad (Counter Logic Gaming Europe, and later Evil Geniuses) before contracting to the North American squad.
HotshotGG founded Counter Logic Gaming in April 2010. The initial roster included HotshotGG, LoCicero, Grandjudge, Chauster, Nolja, Clever, Sabertiger, bigfatjiji, Lilballz, and Kobe24. Some players left CLG and so when the official roster was finally formed, it consisted of HotshotGG, Kobe24, bigfatjiji, Chauster, and Elementz.
CLG found early success with their roster, winning the 2010 WCG Grand Finals and then the Newegg Winter Wanfest 2010 online tournament. After those two early victories, jungler Kobe24 decided to retire and Saintvicious moved into CLG’s jungle.
HotshotGG’s CLG was one of three North American teams to attend the Riot Season 1 Championship in Sweden in June 2011, along with Epik Gamer and Team SoloMid. They placed second in their group, behind TSM, and then fifth overall in the tournament.
After the Season 1 Championship, HotshotGG with CLG won several major tournaments in a row. First, they won in the online National ESL Premier League Season 1, and then they attended their second international LAN tournament: IEM Cologne. With Salce substituting for Chauster, the lineup was HotshotGG top, Saintvicious jungle, Salce mid, Bigfatlp AD carry, and Elementz support. CLG won their group 3-0 and then defeated Millenium and TSM in the bracket to win the tournament. They also won MLG Raleigh in August, this time beating Epik Gamer in the finals.
At IEM Guangzhou in October 2012, Hotshot’s team streak cooled off slightly, but they still finished in second place, losing to Team WE both in the group stage and in the finals. Immediately after Guangzhou, CLG attended IPL3, in Atlantic City. There, they defeated A Picture of A Goose in the first round but then lost to Dignitas in the semifinals before beating TSM in the third-place match. One week later, CLG flew to New York to play in IEM New York; this time taking home fourth place after defeats to SK Gaming and Sypher in the playoffs.
In November, CLG attempted to qualify for MLG Providence; however, in the qualifier they were intending to use a Lilac, but when he was unable to participate, they fielded Lapaka instead. Because Lapaka was officially on the roster of Absolute Legends for the event, CLG was disqualified and RFLX Gaming advanced to the top four and attended MLG Providence instead.
HotshotGG’s CLG participated in and won the online NESL Premier League Season 2 playoffs. Their next event wasn't until February 2012, when they played in the LoLPro.com Curse Invitational and came in second. In March, they attended their next LAN, the IEM World Championship in Hanover. They placed second in their group behind Dignitas and then lost in the semifinals to Moscow Five, who eventually won the tournament. CLG ended up taking home third place after a victory over against All authority.
In March 2012, CLG temporarily moved to a gaming house in South Korea in order to train and participate in Azubu The Champions Spring 2012. Placed in Group B, CLG entered playoffs but immediately lost to MiG Blaze, in the quarterfinals. While in Korea, CLG also competed in the online Leaguecraft ggClassic. They lost in the semifinals to 4Not.Fire and then forfeited their third-place match against JPak and Friends. They also briefly flew to Las Vegas (in the United States) to attend IPL 4 from April 6 to April 8. After being sent to the loser's bracket by Dignitas in the second round, they came back to play against TSM in the grand final, which they ultimately lost, placing second overall. On April 25, HotshotGG with CLG moved back to North America.
In May 2012 HotshotGG moved into the jungle for CLG after Saintvicious left and CLG acquired Voyboy. With the new lineup, CLG placed second at the 2012 Major League Gaming - Spring Championship in June and then third at the GIGABYTE Esports LAN. On July 2, 2012 HotshotGG stepped down from the position of active CEO of Counter Logic Gaming, being replaced by his mother Helen "RealMomGG" Georgallidis. 
CLG returned to Korea to compete in Azubu The Champions Summer 2012 in July. Once again they placed second in their group, and once again they were eliminated in the quarterfinals, this time losing to Azubu Frost - who went on to win the tournament. After their elimination from the tournament, the team remained in Korea to continue to practice for the upcoming Season Two North American Regional Finals. There, they would take third place, qualifying for the Season 2 World Championship.
CLG didn't advance out of their group at Worlds, losing to Invictus Gaming and Azubu Frost, beating only SK Gaming by using strategy that involved running three Teleports and a Promote. Infamously, Chauster commented in an interview that the team had prepared primarily strategies to be used if they got blue side in the coin toss, but all three of their group-stage coin tosses gave them purple side. After Worlds, Voyboy left the team and HotshotGG moved back to top lane.
HotshotGG with CLG Prime (rebranded so as to distinguish from its sisters teams CLG EU, and CLG Black) would attend the 2012 MLG Fall Championship in Dallas on November 2 through 4th. In the first round they faced the Korean powerhouse NaJin Sword, where they were routed in two lopsided matches. Falling to the losers bracket, CLG Prime would sweep Curse Gaming in round one, and then pick up a close 2-1 series against another NA team Dignitas. They would face their sister team CLG EU in Round 3. Unfortunately, they were outmatched as the European team eliminated them 2-1 from the tournament. CLG Prime would place 4th with $2,000 in winnings.
In November Hotshot’s CLG entered the IPL 5 tournament held in Las Vegas. In the group stages they dispatched the newly formed Team FeaR twice while dropping a game to CLG EU to advance. In the first round they defeated Curse EU 2-1, and then moved on to face FnaticRC. CLG (Prime) managed to take the first game off Fnatic with sharp play from their Jiji's Twisted Fate, however the champion was quickly banned out and CLG lost the next two games. In the losers bracket they faced Moscow 5, and took the first game of the set, but then fell twice against the Russian team, finishing their run in the tournament. Hotshot and CLG would place 5th-6th with $2,500 in prize money. CLG Prime outperformed most expectations of them at tournament, with a strong showing of Chauster as the new jungler, they also challenged the perception of Team Solo Mid as the strongest team in the NA scene.
In Feburary, HotshotGG with CLG (rebranded back from CLG Prime) participated in Riot Season 3 NA Championship Series Spring Season. After 10 weeks Round Robin, CLG successfully qualified for the Sping Season Playoffs. However, CLG was outplayed by Team Vulcun in the Quarterfinals, placing 5th-6th with Team Dignitas. Also, CLG failed to qualify to Riot Season 3 NA Championship Series Summer Season and participated in Summer Promotion. In the Summer Promotion, CLG faced Azure Cats in the promotion match. Fortunately, CLG defeated Azure Cats 3-0, securing their spot in the Riot Season 3 NA Championship Series Summer Season.
As the unsatisfactory result of LCS Spring Season and preparing for LCS Summer Season, HotshotGG decided to step down from top lane and acquired Nientonsoh to fill the position. Hotshot then went on to become a sub for CLG in what appeared to be his move towards retirement in addition to focusing on management of CLG.
During Season 4 he returned as the mid-laner while Link switched to the jungle temporarily ahead of the start of the 2014 NA LCS Spring Split - which featured a Week 1 midlane clash of two North American stalwarts playing signature champions as, when CLG played Team Dignitas, HotShot played his signature Nidalee against Scarra's Katarina. It was also announced on July 29, 2014 that HotshotGG would play as CLG's mid laner while the main roster conducted a boot camp in Korea with MonteCristo. 
- He was known for his Nidalee early in his career.
- Nicknames include "Hotshot Nidalee GG", "King of Kimchi", "HandsomeshotGG", and "FarmshotGG".
- Became known as "George of the Jungle" after he switched to Jungling.
- He was the first big streamer to pull in numbers of 20,000 viewers consistently.
- MVP at IEM Season VI - Global Challenge Cologne. 
- He was considered one of the best Cho'Gath players in the world.
- His favorite champion is Nidalee. 
- According to Doublelift, HotshotGG was one of the only players in the world who can kite ranged champions with melee champions. 
- Was featured in a cameo appearance in the anime The Unlimited – Hyoubu Kyousuke at 4:29 in episode 12.  
- Claims to have missed 350 days of high school, but still graduated. 
- Almost exclusively played LeBlanc in Season 3.
- Faker believes that HotshotGG's LeBlanc was better than Faker's in many ways and deserves for a #thingsHotshotGGdoes tag. 
- While practicing in Seattle ahead of a PAX event in 2012, he had an APM battle with DotA 2 mid-lane legend Danil Ilshutin (Dendi) where HotShot played League (picking Cho'Gath) while Dendi played DotA and appeared to pick Rubick. 
- Had his hair dyed pink on Primetime League after losing a bet to Reginald that stipulated that the losing team's owner after the first CLG-TSM game of the 2015 NA LCS Spring Split would dye his hair pink.
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
|HotshotGG 1v1 Tournament Results|
|2013-05-05||33 - 47||Best Riven NA Tournament||1 : 2 IWillDominate|
- October 4, [iGamers.TV] CLG.HotshotGG interview, 2011 IEM6 GuangZhou (video) with , and on Igamers
- November 7, I am HotshotGG, AMA. with , and on Reddit
- November 22, In a Pros Mind: HotshotGG with , and on Intel Extreme Masters
- March 9, Razer: The Story So Far, HotshotGG (video) with , and on Cult of Razer
- April 12, HotshotGG at IPL4 (video) with , and on CyberSportsNetwork
- May 21, So things are a little crazy right now, AMA? with HotshotGG on Reddit
- June 17, HotshotGG at GIGABYTE Esports LAN (video) with , and on ESFI World
- July 4, Pro Gamer George 'HotshotGG' Georgallidis Explains Why Koreans Will Dominate In League of Legends with , and on Forbes
- July 27, HotshotGG of CLG.NA, Pre Azubu Champions Group Stage Interview (video) with , and on State of the League
- September 2, CLG HotshotGG Interview with MonteCristo, NA Regionals (video) with , and on ggChronicle
- October 6, HotshotGG at LoL Season 2 Finals (video) with , and on ESFI World
- October 6, CLG HotShotGG at LoLWorldChampionships-Day2 (video) with , and on CyberSportsNetwork
- October 6, HotshotGG (CLG.NA) Interview with MonteCristo, Season Two World Championship Day Two with , and on ggChronicle
- October 31, Pro Player Pick: HotshotGG Picks Nidalee (video) with , and on Riot Games
- December 2, HotshotGG chats about IPL 5, a top 6 finish, furniture, and 2013 (video) with , and on Gamespot
- December 2, CLG.na HotshotGG at IPL5 (video) with , and on CyberSportsNetwork
- December 5, MOBAFire TV: IPL 5 Interview with CLG HotshotGG (video) with , and on MOBAFire
- December 8, Pro Pass at IPl5: HotshotGG interview (video) with , and on ESFI World
- February 7, Doublelift and HotshotGG talk about running runeless (video) with , and on GameSpot
- February 8, LCS Post-Game: HotShot GG & Doublelift [Week 1] (video) with , and on MachinimaVS
- February 28, HotshotGG talks criticism from community and game against Curse (video) with , and on GameSpot
- March 1, League of Legends LCS WK4, HotShotGG, CLG vs. coL (video) with , and on MachinimaVS
- March 13, League of Legends NA Promotion Tournament, HotShotGG, CLG vs. Azure Cats (video) with , and on MachinimaVS
- March 16, League of Legends LCS WK5, Curse vs CLG, HotShotGG (video) with , and on MachinimaVS
- April 7, HotshotGG 'Grilled' (video) with , and on Team Acer
- April 18, HotshotGG talks about inconsistent play from CLG (video) with , and on GameSpot
- May 13, League of Legends NA Promotion Tournament, HotShotGG, CLG vs. Azure Cats (video) with , and on MachinimaVS
- May 28, Counter Logic Gaming owner discusses departure from starting lineup with , and on GameSpot
- May 31, HotshotGG talks life after stepping down from the CLG Top Lane (video) with , and on GameSpot
- June 12, HotshotGG (video) with , and on LoL Esports
- June 29, Sneaky talks Day 1 at MLG and has Special Guests Join (video) with , and on GameSpot
- June 30, MLG Anaheim CLG HotshotGG Interview (video) with , and on Cyber Sports Network
- January 6, HotshotGG discusses the Dexter situation, NA solo queue, and CLG in 2014 (video) with , and on onGamers
- January 19, HotshotGG discusses his subbing for CLG and playing midlane (video) with , and on onGamers
- February 5, Fireside Chats: HotshotGG (video) with , and on onGamers
- March 26, 선수에서 사장님으로, CLG의 'HotshotGG'를 만나다! (Korean) [http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/21e4y5/hotshotggs_korean_interview/ (English)] with , and on Inven Global
- August 2, CLG HotShotGG & Nien: "I want C9 to win for the sake of NA" (video) with , and on Azubu
- August 3, HotshotGG, 'I think the dream is dead.' (video) with , and on onGamers
- August 29, CLG HOTSHOTGG: "CLG is gonna go through some drastic changes" (video) with , and on Azubu
- December 11, HotshotGG talks new CLG house, hating Azir, loving Kalista, and wingmanning (video) with , and on onGamers
- March 21, HotshotGG shares CLG vs TSM Predictions + "There are plans to use Chauster for something" (video) with , and on onGamers
- April 17, HotshotGG discusses Scarra's departure and CLG's consistent performance issues (video) with , and on GameSpot
- June 29, CLG HotshotGG, 20 Questions with , and on HyperX
- November 6, 'Reflections' with HotshotGG with , and on Thorin
- May 10, HotshotGG on CLG's amazing MSI run and why developers need more input from teams with , and on Daily Dot Esports
- August 22, HotshotGG on the Aurelion Sol bug and how Zikz's illness affected CLG with , and on The Score
- August 26, In-Depth with HotshotGG with , and on The Score
- September 25, HotshotGG Reacts to "HotshotnidaleeGG" - CLG's Win at MSG - Why Nunu, Why!? by , and on The Score
- February 8, ICONIC Esports Moments: HotshotGG's Tear-filled Speech at MSG 2015 (LoL) by , and on theScore esports
|2014-01-19||NA LCS 2014 Spring|
|2013-05-12||NA LCS 2013 Summer Promotion|
|2013-04-19||NA LCS 2013 Spring|
|2013-03-31||NA LCS 2013 Spring|
|2013-03-02||NA LCS 2013 Spring|
|2013-02-07||NA LCS 2013 Spring|
The following pages redirect here:
- The beginning of CLG (1st Anniversary) clgaming.net
- CLG Roster Changes clgaming.net
- Introducing CLG's Second NA Team: CLG Back clgaming.net
- CLG NA Roster Changes clgaming.net
- CLG in 2013 clgaming.net
- CLG Roster Changes clgaming.net
- CLG Prime Team Info clgaming.net
- HotshotGG AMA youtube.com
- HotshotGG interview youtube.com
- WCG 2010 Medal List wcg.com
- Newegg Winter Wanfest 2010 Double Elimination Finals Bracket wanfest.newegg.com
- Official Season One Championship Page season-one-championship.eu.leagueoflegends.com
- IEM Season VI - Global Challenge Cologne esl-world.net
- MLG Raleigh 2011 Finals VODs tv.majorleaguegaming.com
- IEM Season VI - Global Challenge Guangzhou esl-world.net
- MLG Providence 2011 Qualifier Results majorleaguegaming.com
- IEM Season VI World Championship - Hanover 'esl-world.net
- MLG Spring Championship 2012 Results majorleaguegaming.com
- CLG appoints new CEO, Helen “RealMomGG” Georgallidis clgaming.net
- Chauster Talks About The S2 Worlds Loss feat. his girlfriend Maggie - IPL Interview youtube.com
- Chauster talks about their run at IPL 5, 2013, and training more gamespot.com
- HotshotGG steps down as Top Laner for CLGclgaming.net
- CLG LCS Week 11 Announcementclgaming.net
- Vote for LoL MVP ESL World
- League of Legends - Pro Player Pick: HotshotGG Picks Nidalee Riot Games
- Doublelift's "Grilled" interview with Acer Esports
- HotshotGG's Facebook post about anime cameo facebook.com
- still image of HotshotGG in anime i.imgur.com
- summary of HotshotGG's AMA reddit.com
- Faker: I hope they make a #ThingsHotshotGGdoes tag.youtube.com
- DotA 2 Vs. LoL APM Battle at The International 2 - Na'Vi Dendi (Rubick) vs. CLG HotShotGG (Cho'Gath) YouTube (Natus Vincere DotA 2 official channel)