|Heart of Targon|
|UNIQUE - Spoils of War: Grants a charge every 20 seconds, up to 3 charges. Melee basic attacks can consume one charge to execute minions below 240 - 920 (based on level) (+100% total AD) health. Killing a minion by any means with a charge heals you and the nearest allied champion for 25 [+2% missing] health and grants them kill gold. Healing is halved if the owner is ranged. These effects require an allied champion within 1050 units of the user.|
|50% Base Health Regen|
|+5 per 10 seconds|
|Limitations||Limited to 1 Starter item|
|Total Cost: 400|
|Sold For: 160|
- Triggering the Spoils of War passive adds +1 to the creep score of the allied champion who receives the bonus gold.
- The allied champion who receives the bonus gold will still receives the gold sharing from nexus blitz, earning more gold than if they had last hit the minion themselves.
- The Spoils of War passive is triggered no matter what method is used to kill the minion, but the execution aspect of the ability only works with melee basic attacks.
- Assuming Heart of Targon's user kills one minion every 20 seconds, it provides at least 6.25 health regen per 5 seconds to the user and to the lane partner, not taking into account the missing health ratio.
- Heart of Targon is the spiritual return of the
Heart of Gold.
Doran's Lost Shield
Doran's Lost Blade
Doran's Lost Ring
Doran's Lost Idol