|Eye of the Herald|
|Herald's Call: The user starts crushing the Eye of the Herald and channels for 3.5 seconds. If successful, an allied [[|
]] is summoned to siege enemy turrets. If interrupted, the Eye is lost. The item is put on a 3 seconds cooldown if in combat with non-minions.
|Glimpse of the Void: The holder of the Eye of the Herald gains Empowered Recall. This passive is lost when the Eye is either crushed or times out.|
|Source||Killing a neutral [[|
|Lost On Death||No|
The Eye of the Herald is a neutral buff granted upon picking up [[
]]'s Eye after killing it. The Eye occupies one's Trinket slot and acts as such.
- It is only available on Summoner's Rift.
- To collect the Eye, you must be on the team that dealt the final blow to the Rift Herald.
- As soon as the Eye is crushed or times out, the holder regains access to his previously owned Trinket.
- If not picked up, the Eye will disappear off the map after 40 seconds.
- Enemies will hear an audial cue when the eye is crushed successfully.
- Recall reduced by 4 seconds.
- Successful recalls instantly replenish 50% of missing health and mana/energy.
- Successful recalls grant +50% movement speed for 8 seconds.
Summoned Rift Herald
A summoned Rift Herald has modified statistics, effects and abilities.
- Health: 4000 - 6400
- Attack Damage: 80 - 200
- Attack Speed: 0.5
- Range: 250
- Armor: 60
- Magic Resistance: 50
- Movement Speed: 425
- The summoned Rift Herald will head to the closest lane and start pushing it.
- The summoned Rift Herald mainly focuses the closest minions and structures. She only targets champions if they attack her first.
- The summoned Rift Herald's stats scale with the average champion level of both teams the moment it spawns.
- The Rift Herald's basic attacks deal 3% of Herald's current health bonus physical damage.
- The Eye of Baron: Every 3 seconds, the eye on Rift Herald's back will open. Champion basic attacks against the eye deal 40% of Rift Herald's maximum health, as bonus true damage.
Actives & Abilities
- LEAP ATTACK: When the Rift Herald approaches a structure, she winds up for a few seconds and leaps into melee range, dealing 40% of Herald's current health or 1500 (whichever is greater) true damage to the structure and nearby champions and 25% of Herald's current health true damage to herself.
- ENRAGE: At 65.75% and 32.75% of Rift Herald's maximum health, the Rift Herald winds up for an attack that deals 200% AD in a cone in front of her.
- DUCHESS SMASH: The Rift Herald disables turret backdoor defenses even when no minions are nearby.