|Elixir of Sorcery|
|Grants 50 ability power, 15 flat mana regeneration for 3 minutes. While active, going in combat by affecting enemy champions or turrets deals 25 bonus true damage (5 second cooldown against champions, no cooldown against turrets).|
|Limitations||Limited to 1 Elixir item.|
Only one elixir may be active at a time, but can stack with Travel Size elixirs.
Level 9 required to purchase.
|Total Cost: 500|
|Sold For: 200|
- Elixirs are automatically applied when purchased (even while dead) if there are already 6 items in the inventory.
- Only one Elixir effect may be active at a time. Activating a new elixir will remove the old effect.
- Ongoing Elixirs are not lost upon death.
- "Going in combat by affecting an enemy champion" refers to any form of effect that makes you go in combat. This includes effects that don't deal damage.
- The true damage can apply on more enemies with an area of effect attack.
- In Patch 4.20, the previous Elixir item line was replaced by four new Elixirs:
Elixir of Iron,
Elixir of Ruin,
Elixir of Sorcery, and
Elixir of Wrath, but due to low popularity, Elixir of Ruin was removed later in Patch 5.22.