|Elixir of Iron|
|Grants 300 bonus health, 25% Tenacity, increased champion size, and leaves a path behind that grants allied champions +15% movement speed for 3 minutes.|
|Limitations||Limited to 1 Elixir item.|
Only one elixir may be active at a time, but can stack with Travel Size elixirs.
Level 9 required to purchase.
|Total Cost: 500|
|Sold For: 200|
- Elixirs are automatically applied when purchased (even while dead) if there are already 6 items in the inventory.
- Only one Elixir effect may be active at a time. Activating a new elixir will remove the old effect.
- Ongoing Elixirs are not lost upon death.
- Elixir of Iron's tenacity stacks multiplicatively with other sources of tenacity.
- Increased size will give bonus auto-attack range by about 20 or 25 units.
- In Patch 4.20, the previous Elixir item line was replaced by four new Elixirs:
Elixir of Iron,
Elixir of Ruin,
Elixir of Sorcery, and
Elixir of Wrath, but due to low popularity, Elixir of Ruin was removed later in Patch 5.22.