The 2021 Season World Championship Play-In (Worlds 2021 Play-In) is the first stage of Worlds 2021, the conclusion of the 2021 League of Legends esports season.
- Group Stage (Round 1)
- 10 teams participate
- Teams are drawn into two groups based on seeding
- Single Round Robin
- Matches are best of one
- Top team from each group advances to the Main Event
- 2nd to 4th teams from each group advance to Round 2
- Knockout Stage (Round 2)
- 3rd place teams from the group stage face the 4th place team from the same group
- Winners of these matches face the 2nd place team from the opposite group
- Winners of these final matches advance to the Main Event
- Matches are best of five
$ 2,225,000 US Dollars are spread among the teams as seen below:
|Show Additional Placements|
|Hide Additional Placements|
Converted prizes calculated with values provided by http://www.xe.com on October 31, 2020, as follows:
- $ 1 US Dollar = € 0.8581712685 Euros
- Percentage values listed here refer to the overall prize pool. For further prize pool information please see the Overview.
- Figures are based on the minimum guaranteed prize pool of $ 2,225,000 USD. A percentage of the revenue from designated in-client sales is yet to be added to this amount.
|Teams' rosters are not confirmed until the first match of each team.
- 1 Due to visa issues, Vizicsacsi will stand in for Apii for the entirety of Worlds 2021.
Group Stage (Round 1)
- Note: Two-way ties are NOT automatically broken by head-to-head record. Instead, the winner of the head-to-head gains side selection advantage in a tiebreaker game.
Knockout Stage (Round 2)
|Tue 5 OctTue 5 OctTue 5 Oct2021,10,05,11,00 - 2021,10,05,11,00|
| || || || |
VODs & Match Links
|VODs & Match Links|
|Team 1||Team 2||Score||PBP||Color||Interview||With||HL||WP||Reddit||MVP||Blue||Red||MH||VODs|
"Player of the Game" Standings
Note: Only two MVP awards were assigned each day of the Group Stage.
| || || |